Herbs for multivitamin/daily health:
- Alfalfa — often called “nature’s multivitamin” for its high concentration of many vitamins and minerals. Most notably, it contains eight essential amino acids, Vitamin K and has the highest chlorophyll content of any plant.
- Red Raspberry Leaf — contains B-Vitamins, Vitamins C, E and A, as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. It is a favorite for pregnant women for its ability to tone the uterus and make labor easier.
- Dandelion Leaf — very high in vitamins and minerals, especially calcium. Dandelion leaf is said to be great for the digestive system, liver, pancreas gall-bladder and circulatory system.
- Lemon Peel — Vitamin C, toxin flushing, flavor enhancer.
- Ginseng — Energy, focus.
- Ginger — Energy, focus.
- St. John’s Wort — Improves mood, fights depression.
- Stevia — Flavor enhancer.
Herbs for heartburn/nausea/stomach aches:
- Fennel Seeds
Herbs for PMS/Cramp relief:
- Cramp Bark
- Black Haw
- Dandelion Root
- St. John’s Wort
Herbs for sleep tincture:
- Yarrow flowers
Herbs for illness/illness prevention:
- Nettle Leaf